What is a network hospital?
Generally, there are two ways to claim your insurance benefits. You can either file for reimbursement after getting discharged from the hospital or get cashless treatment at the time of emergency and avoid the hassle of going through the reimbursement process.
The hospitals that are in agreement with the insurers will only be able to give you a cashless treatment. These hospitals are called Network hospitals. When you go to a network hospital, you can just provide your health card and get treatment free of cost for ailments covered under your insurance plan.
You can search for the nearest network hospital on the Pazcare dashboard or the Pazcare mobile app.
Here's how to check the network hospitals.
1. Login to your Pazcare dashboard or app using your mobile number.
2. On the Pazcare dashboard, click on “Hospitals” on the bottom left corner.
3. On the next page, you will see a list of network hospitals that provide cashless treatment.
4. You can search by the Hospital’s name, city, state, or Pincode and get a list of network hospitals that are serving in your nearest location.
5. Similarly, on the mobile app, you will find “Cashless hospitals” at the end of the home page. Click on “Search” and you will find the list of network hospitals.